Wednesday, April 28, 2010

OUCH - my heart is broken, my life is ...

I was part of a very honest conversation with my daughter today. She confessed that she doesn't believe in GOD, at least not the way I do. I would hope that it would have been a greater faith or love for HIM. But as you can gather by my title, it's not. How my heart was IS wrenched in my heart, outside I'm calm, inside I just died. I believe that the soul goes to either Heaven or Hell when the earth bound journey is complete. Does "once saved always saved" apply? I know that not all is lost, there is hope, I know that Jesus is able, but right now, I'm not feeling very good about it. I'm glad that she feels she can be honest.... But damn it sucks

1 comment:

  1. Just read this...and I am hurting with you and praying with you as well. This is not totally a surprise. She needs space and time, perhaps. ((hug))

    ReplyDelete